Current news and events
- Become a volunteer – Volunteer Orientation Dates 2015
- Summer Camp enrollment has started!
- Snore ‘N Chore – sign up now!
- 11th Annual Western Hoedown
- Costco items needed – make a donation!
- FEAST at Old Mission San Luis Rey
Upcoming educational opportunities at Ivey Ranch Park Equestrian Center
PATH Registered Instructor On-Site Workshop & Certification July 24-27, 2015
PATH Registered Instructor On-Site Workshop & Certification October 8-11, 2015
PATH Advanced Preparation Workshop October 16-18, 2015
See our PATH Information page for details.
We are HIRING In-Home Respite Caregivers
• 1-2 caregivers needed
• Must have current CPR & First Aid certification
• Background check required
• Must have experience with individuals with special needs or with children
• Position pays $10 per hour and mileage to and from the client’s home is reimbursed
Forward your resume to Tonya, Email: email@example.com, Fax: 760-722-6598
Roy is our newest addition to the herd. He is a 6-year-old Holsteiner gelding and what a handsome boy he is! Make sure to bring extra carrots and make him feel welcome!
Ivey Ranch Park is dedicated to encourage the interaction of disabled and able bodied children, of all ages, by providing educational and recreational activities. Since 1983 we have served children and adults with disabilities but will not exclude the able bodied, since integration, inclusion and interaction are important components of our program. Serving over 200 individuals a month, our essential goals are:
- Community integration and participation
- Personal choice
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Competence and self reliance
Currently over two thirds of our children here at the Ivey Ranch Child Development Center have moderate to severe disabilities which include behavioral disorders, genetic disorders, and disabilities caused by accident or trauma. School age children come for after school, summer and off-track care. The Center also operates a preschool, in-home respite services, and summer camp.