What We Do
Ivey Ranch Park Association is a non-profit organization that provides recreational and educational programs for individuals with and without special needs, of all ages. Programs serve, but are not limited to, children with and without special needs, low-income families, at-risk youth, and veterans/wounded warriors in North San Diego County.
Daycare, after-school care, and in-home respite.
Ivey Ranch Daycare provides supervision, guidance, love, and instruction. We care about providing programs that are rich with experiences that benefit our children, parents, and community.
Our horses bring health, happiness and hope!
Horses provide gentle love; an experience unlike any other. Whether you have physical, mental, emotional or behavioral challenges, or just love horses, the interaction can be remarkably life-changing.
News & Events
- Halloween Horse Show – Sunday Oct 21st
- Ivey Ranch Trunk or Treat, Oct 31, 5:30-7:30pm
- Download our October 2018 Newsletter
- Volunteer Orientation Dates 2018 & 2019
- Visit our Store for great items and gifts and support Ivey Ranch
- Check our Calendar for 2018
- CHSTV Covers Ivey Ranch. WATCH NOW!
- READ or DOWNLOAD Ivey Ranch Article in “the Osider” magazine!
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding Program schedule 2018