Current news and events
- “Have a Horse” coming to your school
- Become a volunteer at Ivey Ranch – Volunteer Orientation Dates 2015
- Meet our new horses; Moe and Sasha
- Riding My Way Back – A story about a veteran, a horse and hope.
Ivey Ranch Park is dedicated to encourage the interaction of disabled and able bodied children, of all ages, by providing educational and recreational activities. Since 1983 we have served children and adults with disabilities but will not exclude the able bodied, since integration, inclusion and interaction are important components of our program. Serving over 200 individuals a month, our essential goals are:
- Community integration and participation
- Personal choice
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Competence and self reliance
Currently over two thirds of our children here at the Ivey Ranch Child Development Center have moderate to severe disabilities which include behavioral disorders, genetic disorders, and disabilities caused by accident or trauma. School age children come for after school, summer and off-track care. The Center also operates a preschool, in-home respite services, and summer camp.