Meet our Horses
Current news and events
- Ivey Ranch Park New Tack & Feed Room and New Hay Barn
- Educational opportunities at Ivey Ranch Park Equestrian Center in 2017
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding Program schedule 2017
- Check our Calendar for 2017!
- Visit our Store for great items and gifts and support Ivey Ranch
- Volunteer Orientation Dates 2017
- Download our November Newsletter
Ivey Ranch Park is dedicated to encourage the interaction of disabled and able bodied children, of all ages, by providing educational and recreational activities. Since 1983 we have served children and adults with disabilities but will not exclude the able bodied, since integration, inclusion and interaction are important components of our program. Serving over 200 individuals a month, our essential goals are:
- Community integration and participation
- Personal choice
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Competence and self reliance
Currently over two thirds of our children here at the Ivey Ranch Child Development Center have moderate to severe disabilities which include behavioral disorders, genetic disorders, and disabilities caused by accident or trauma. School age children come for after school, summer and off-track care. The Center also operates a preschool, in-home respite services, and summer camp.