Ivey Ranch Park is dedicated to encourage the interaction of disabled and able bodied children, of all ages, by providing educational and recreational activities. Since 1983 we have served children and adults with disabilities but will not exclude the able bodied, since integration, inclusion and interaction are important components of our program. Serving over 200 individuals a month, our essential goals are:
- Community integration and participation
- Personal choice
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Competence and self reliance
Currently over two thirds of our children here at the Ivey Ranch Child Development Center have moderate to severe disabilities which include behavioral disorders, genetic disorders, and disabilities caused by accident or trauma. School age children come for after school, summer and off-track care. The Center also operates a preschool, in-home respite services, and summercamp.
- Download the newsletter for April 2013(pdf)
– Become a Volunteer
- Upcoming educational opportunities
- Summer Horse Camp (Camp Ivey) Sign up now!
- Ivey Ranch is a PATH Premier Accredited Center.
- 2012 Instructor, Volunteer, and Horse of the Year!
- Volunteer Orientation dates for 2013: April 27, September 14, October 26